As part of its educational mission, the Capodistrias Museum offers a variety of learning activities aimed at different groups and interests:
Through its educational programme the Capodistrias Museum aims to:
- Encourage young people to learn about Ioannis Capodistrias and his era.
- Familiarise the younger generation with museums and to nurture their relationship with their cultural heritage.
- Help create citizens interested in history and culture and familiarise them with cultural heritage sector professions.
- Provide opportunities for learning through alternative teaching.
- Support educators in the teaching process.